**Please Note - The current expected delivery is end of May/beginning of June 2022. This is per the manufacturer due to a lack of raw materials. All orders placed will have a delayed ship time due to this shortage**
The Lockwood Hook was designed to provide superior functionality to the Roof and Outside Vent Firefighter. All of the tool geometry is purposefully designed to optimize performance and efficiency, making for a high-performing fireground tool.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The broad top edge of the hook provides for superior sounding of roof decking and deliver positive feedback through the shaft.
- Working angles of the tool head provide extra lift to get materials pulled-up and opened-up quicker and easier.
- The “throat” of the hook is specifically designed for quick and secure “marrying” to a Halligan to get the firefighter where they are going without any delays or tool fumbles
- The perfect balance of power-to-weight is struck with slightly thicker walled tubing, making for the perfect weight for positive sounding and window sash-smashing, without adding extra fatigue to the firefighter.
- The top beveled edge of the tool slices through drywall in long, clean cuts and provides extra leverage to pull lath and plaster.
- Drop forged tool steel for superior strength and durability (no casting here) and always 100% made in the USA.
Available in 17in – 12ft. Flat Black. Available with Chisel End, D_Handle with or without strap. Email us at email@example.com for sizes or configurations not shown.
Best Hook Ever. I marry with my maxximus rexx and it comes with me on every call!
Well built great feel to it. 5ft version very easy to use
Please note that we are owned and operated by active firefighter.
Products usually ship within 1-3 business days depending on ship schedule.
Some products might take longer to ship. If a product takes longer to ship we put this info in the product description.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org