Coastal Tri Blade
The Coastal TRI-BLADE featuring the ALL NEW – tab LOCK feature: This is the newest release of the original TRI-BLADE features all of the same elements of the original version, with the addition of new tab-LOCK design (size and weight of the tool remains the same). The tab-LOCK design allows the tool to be locked in various configurations, giving you more control and options:
- Locks in a fully closed position for secure storing of the tool
- Lock any of the blades in either a 90° or 180° position
A high quality, lightweight, compact multi-tool designed by a Firefighter, primarily as a means of rapid access to locked / restricted areas. This tool also features many of the tools that are generally carried and needed at various emergency calls.
The TRI-BLADE is constructed using SUPERIOR materials making it as light as possible without sacrificing any strength or durability. This tool was created out of personal necessity, as a means of gaining entry when force is either impractical or not justified. The concept behind the design was to create a practical tool, with emphasis on being lightweight and compact. The main focus has been: AFFORDABILITY, QUALITY & PRACTICALITY.
We’ve kept it simple, the TRI-BLADE is designed to be basic, lightweight and effective not flashy or gimmicky. Like any tool or technique, it is extremely effective when properly used under the right circumstances. REMEMBER, this tool is intended for passive access. DO NOT DELAY ENTRY WHEN TIME IS CRUCIAL, ALWAYS FORCE THE DOOR WHEN REQUIRED!!
LIGHTEN UP YOUR POCKETS
- Latch Wedge – used for over coming security plates that obstruct ordinary access to the door latch with a regular shove knife.
- Modified Shove Knife – our modified “over sized” shove knife design makes this extremely easy to use and control the latch.
- Residential Gas Wrench – used to shut off gas supply to the structure.
- O2 Cylinder Wrench – used to open and close oxygen cylinders.
- Window Punch – for gaining access to a vehicles interior and glass removal as part of a vehicle extrication.
- Serrated Edge – used to cut a range of materials from seat belts to rope.
- Through The Lock Tip – used as a means of manipulating a lock mechanism, when TTL tactics are used.
With the TRI-BLADE in your pocket you’ll always have options!
Some products might take longer to ship. If a product takes longer to ship we put this info in the product description.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please not that Coastal Fire Training is not responsible for shipping address errors. All orders are shipped to the exact address provided at checkout. If there is an error made and your package is returned you will be charged for reshipment.**