24” Maxx-Mod Halligan (Maxximus)
A MODIFIED VERSION OF THE MAXXIMUS, THIS TOOL HAS ALL OF THE SAME FEATURES BUT WITH A 2 INCH WIDE ADZ.
The 24” MAXXIMUS Mod is the next generation of Forcible Entry Bars. It's the ultimate Halligan Bar and is lighter than the Pro-Bar. The Maxximus has a unique Thermoplastic Rubber (T.P.R.) grip for a sturdy handle while using the tool.
- One piece drop forged forcible entry tool
- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber Grip
- Made of 4140 vanadium steel
- A completely "tuned" Halligan
- 2” wide Adz for gapping doors
- Rex lock pulling feature
- Square legs on the fork for striking in tight spaces
- Thinner Fork and Adz than any bar on the fire market
- Depth gauge markings on both Adz and Fork
- Molded T.P.R. grip for less slippage
- Protective insulation to 24,000 volts
- Electric cars range from 600-700 volts
- 24-inch length.
- EZ to hit... EZ to hold... EZ to carry... and EZ to marry to Fire Hooks Unlimited's Lock Slot 8 lbs Forcible Entry Axe or the new Maxx-Axe 32”
Think is an absolute unit small and compact but still enough leverage to get into some shit. Perfect officer tool married with a hand maul.
All orders must be in before 12-14 to ensure delivery by Christmas. We will be closed starting 1600 hours on 12-14 through 12-26.
Please note that we are owned and operated by active firefighter. Products usually ship within 1-3 business days depending on shift schedule.
Some products might take longer to ship. If a product takes longer to ship we put this info in the product description.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please not that Coastal Fire Training is not responsible for shipping address errors. All orders are shipped to the exact address provided at checkout. If there is an error made and your package is returned you will be charged for reshipment.**