24” Maxx-Mod Halligan (Maxximus)
A MODIFIED VERSION OF THE MAXXIMUS, THIS TOOL HAS ALL OF THE SAME FEATURES BUT WITH A 2 INCH WIDE ADZ.
The 24” MAXXIMUS Mod is the next generation of Forcible Entry Bars. It's the ultimate Halligan Bar and is lighter than the Pro-Bar. The Maxximus has a unique Thermoplastic Rubber (T.P.R.) grip for a sturdy handle while using the tool.
- One piece drop forged forcible entry tool
- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber Grip
- Made of 4140 vanadium steel
- A completely "tuned" Halligan
- 2” wide Adz for gapping doors
- Rex lock pulling feature
- Square legs on the fork for striking in tight spaces
- Thinner Fork and Adz than any bar on the fire market
- Depth gauge markings on both Adz and Fork
- Molded T.P.R. grip for less slippage
- Protective insulation to 24,000 volts
- Electric cars range from 600-700 volts
- 24-inch length.
- EZ to hit... EZ to hold... EZ to carry... and EZ to marry to Fire Hooks Unlimited's Lock Slot 8 lbs Forcible Entry Axe or the new Maxx-Axe 32”
** Shipping department will be closed from June 10th - June 17th. Very sorry for any inconvenience and all orders will go out promptly following the 17th. If a product is on back order you will be notified.**
Please note that we are owned and operated by active firefighter. Products usually ship within 1-3 business days depending on shift schedule.
Some products might take longer to ship. If a product takes longer to ship we put this info in the product description.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org