The Lockwood Hook was designed to provide superior functionality to the Roof and Outside Vent Firefighter. All of the tool geometry is purposefully designed to optimize performance and efficiency, making for a high-performing fireground tool.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The broad top edge of the hook provides for superior sounding of roof decking and deliver positive feedback through the shaft.
- Working angles of the tool head provide extra lift to get materials pulled-up and opened-up quicker and easier.
- The “throat” of the hook is specifically designed for quick and secure “marrying” to a Halligan to get the firefighter where they are going without any delays or tool fumbles
- The perfect balance of power-to-weight is struck with slightly thicker walled tubing, making for the perfect weight for positive sounding and window sash-smashing, without adding extra fatigue to the firefighter.
- The top beveled edge of the tool slices through drywall in long, clean cuts and provides extra leverage to pull lath and plaster.
- Drop forged tool steel for superior strength and durability (no casting here) and always 100% made in the USA.
Available in 17in – 12ft. Flat Black. Available with Chisel End, D_Handle with or without strap. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for sizes or configurations not shown.
I got a lockwood hook last year and love it. Just got a few more in for the rigs
Best Hook Ever. I marry with my maxximus rexx and it comes with me on every call!
Well built great feel to it. 5ft version very easy to use
** Shipping department will be closed from June 10th - June 17th. Very sorry for any inconvenience and all orders will go out promptly following the 17th. If a product is on back order you will be notified.**
Please note that we are owned and operated by active firefighter. Products usually ship within 1-3 business days depending on shift schedule.
Some products might take longer to ship. If a product takes longer to ship we put this info in the product description.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com