Fire Hooks Unlimited Maxximus Rex Forcible Entry Halligan Bar
** MAXXIMUS REX BARS AND ALL SETS CONTAINING MX-REX ARE ON ARE ON BACK **
Fire Hooks Unlimited Maxximus Rex Forcible Entry Halligan Bar is the ultimate Halligan Bar and is lighter than the Pro-Bar.
The Maxximus Rex has a unique T.P.R. grip for a sturdy handle while using this tool. Other features include a depth gauges on the Adz and the Fork eliminate guess work.
- One piece drop forged forcible entry tool
- Made of 4140 chrome vanadium steel
- A completely "tuned" Halligan
- Rex lock pulling feature on both fork and adz
- Square legs on the fork for striking in tight spaces
- Thinner Fork and Adz than any bar on the fire market
- Depth gauge markings on both Adz and Fork
- Molded T.P.R. grip to lessen slippage
- Protective insulation to 24,000 volts
- Electric cars range from 600-700 volts
- Standard 30-inch length.
- EZ to hit... EZ to hold... EZ to carry... and EZ to marry to our Lock Slot 8 lbs Forcible Entry Axe
- Nearly 2 lbs lighter than the Pro-Bar Halligan
Wanted to buy a max rex Halligan to add some versatility. I removed the rubber grip and slapped some fire wrap grip on the tool. Haven’t used it at a job yet, but that next door is getting FORCED with this bad boy
Great customer service! They got it shipped almost immediately and it got here fast! Quality tool and quality people to buy from!
Used it the first shift I had it. I was originally going to buy a S&D rex tool but then saw for some $$ more I could have a halligan that is a hybrid of the Rex tool. I watched all the videos from rise above fire training about this tool. I've since used it on multiple calls to make entry. Great Halligan.
Some products might take longer to ship. If a product takes longer to ship we put this info in the product description.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please not that Coastal Fire Training is not responsible for shipping address errors. All orders are shipped to the exact address provided at checkout. If there is an error made and your package is returned you will be charged for reshipment.**