DRM Elevator Poling Tool
- Elevator Industry for 8 years (ret.)
- Rescue Co. FF (18 years)
- Developed/ teaching "Elevator Emergency Management" nationally since 1999
- Poling Tool used to disengage elevator door lock when keyhole is not present (across/ up/ down)
- Durable, lightweight, streamlined, extendable to 15'
- Attached binding thumbscrew allows the tool to be set at any length
- Little to no flexibility at full extension
- Stores easily in apparatus in a transverse compartment or pike pole/roof hook sleeve
- No assembly is required (can't lose parts)
- Built-in flashlight for 1 person use
- 2 section tool can come apart to reduce the profile of tool and handle tight space for a short distance across from the adjoining elevator
Please note that we are owned and operated by active firefighter.
Products usually ship within 1-3 business days depending on ship schedule.
Some products might take longer to ship. If a product takes longer to ship we put this info in the product description.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com