Billy G.O.A.T. Aluminum Wedge
The Billy G.O.A.T. Wedge is the most innovative Firefighter Wedge available. At only 7 ounces, this tool has multiple uses that can help Firefighters every tour they work without weighing them down. The Billy G.O.A.T. Wedge 7075 is made of the Highest Strength Aerospace Grade Aluminum (Same aluminum used on Fighter Jets) making it the highest strength to weight ratio wedge on the market. This is the premiere forcible entry wedge.
- Notch cut allows the wedge to perfectly balance on a hinge so that it does not fall out during an advancing hoseline or as people are fleeing
- Easily marries to the pike of a Halligan Tool using ”t” shaped holes
- Blunt tip gives the wedge more strength at the tip but slim enough to force doors
- Notch cut works as a door “de-hinger” by sitting on top of the hinge as you slam the door causing the door to rip off the hinges
- Notch cut works as a gas shut off tool
- Two Versions of The Billy G.O.A.T. Wedge are available both in the same design
ALL WEDGES INCLUDE A FREE BUNGEE SO YOU CAN EASILY MARRY TO A HALLIGAN
Made in USA
Please note that we are owned and operated by active firefighter.
Products usually ship within 1-3 business days depending on ship schedule.
Some products might take longer to ship. If a product takes longer to ship we put this info in the product description.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org