Billy G.O.A.T. Aluminum Wedge
The Billy G.O.A.T. Wedge is the most innovative Firefighter Wedge available. At only 7 ounces, this tool has multiple uses that can help Firefighters every tour they work without weighing them down. The Billy G.O.A.T. Wedge 7075 is made of the Highest Strength Aerospace Grade Aluminum (Same aluminum used on Fighter Jets) making it the highest strength to weight ratio wedge on the market. This is the premiere forcible entry wedge.
- Notch cut allows the wedge to perfectly balance on a hinge so that it does not fall out during an advancing hoseline or as people are fleeing
- Easily marries to the pike of a Halligan Tool using ”t” shaped holes
- Blunt tip gives the wedge more strength at the tip but slim enough to force doors
- Notch cut works as a door “de-hinger” by sitting on top of the hinge as you slam the door causing the door to rip off the hinges
- Notch cut works as a gas shut off tool
- Two Versions of The Billy G.O.A.T. Wedge are available both in the same design
ALL WEDGES INCLUDE A FREE BUNGEE SO YOU CAN EASILY MARRY TO A HALLIGAN
Made in USA
Works in ways a standard wooden wedge does not and like the added option of marrying it to your haligan.
All orders must be in before 12-14 to ensure delivery by Christmas. We will be closed starting 1600 hours on 12-14 through 12-26.
Please note that we are owned and operated by active firefighter. Products usually ship within 1-3 business days depending on shift schedule.
Some products might take longer to ship. If a product takes longer to ship we put this info in the product description.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com
** Please not that Coastal Fire Training is not responsible for shipping address errors. All orders are shipped to the exact address provided at checkout. If there is an error made and your package is returned you will be charged for reshipment.**